Saturday, September 29, 2007

Northhampton Wedding

We're in Northampton Massachusetts for a wedding this afternoon. While I wait I’m going to visit the LYS, Northampton Wool and Webbs!!! Hopefully I’ll find something wonderful for my ISE spoilee.
This is some of my wool stash for felting projects. Usually taking it all out and reorganizing it inspires me.



I'm also working fast and furious on a sweater for myself. What was I thinking?!?!?! Here I am in the Holiday cruch and I take on a massive project for myself. I'm doing Norah Gaughan's Turbulence U-Neck Pullover

in KnitPicks Swish DK color Asparagus. I cast on the back twice and had to rip it out both times, my gauge wasn't right. Then I was so frustrated that I decided I should do the sleeves first. Together so that I wouldn't loose interest in the second and I could do exactly the same things to both. It's going good so far.

No comments: