Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Family...

First there was baseball...
.
.
and knitting....
.
.
.
We watched the entire John Adams mini series. This was my third time and you’ll be shocked to hear that there was some knitting during the film. This time I didn’t cry when Abigail dies but everyone else did.
.
.
Then there was pressure washing, I still don't get what the deal is with that, but of course I supervised and knit.
.
.
.
.
This year the Samurai family engaged in the traditional shopping but introduced a new sport, the knit shopping. There were no injuries.
.
.
.
Then there was Funtown and The Thunderbolt, I refrained from knitting.
.
.
.
Memere did come over to contribute to the knitting front. And later LT and I saw the movie The Proposal. I think I might have embarrassed her by laughing so loud in the theater. It definitely wasn’t the knitting in the theater, that didn't bother her one bit.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh and did I mention we did manage to hit four yarn shops in our shopping adventures? It was torture!

No comments: