Saturday, November 14, 2009

Early Morning

This morning, Isitt, Mac, or Linus woke me up. At 5:30 someone walked into the bedroom and started scratching on the recliner. This cannot be allowed so I admonished the offending cat and tried to go back to sleep. No luck. Just the other day Lucy, MMH and I were discussing how fate would have it, that on the mornings when you can sleep in, you aren’t able to. For me it’s usually the realization that I can have quiet knitting time that pushes me out of bed.


But honestly when you’re woken up that early. The least they can do is pose for some in progress knitting photos!

.

.

First there are the Bernstein socks. I started them at a cat show while listening to the little guy belt out his objections. It proved too difficult to capture the detail of this sock with a kitten model.



Then there are the Mittens that Mac was embarrassed to show.



And lastly Isitt really turned up the cute to show off these.

No comments: