Monday, June 2, 2008

Afflicted

Sir-Crazy: refers to anyone that becomes restless from being stuck in one place too long.

Restless legs: characterized by an irresistible urge to move one's body to stop uncomfortable or odd sensations.

Chain-Cast-on-er: the act of repeatedly beginning new projects in quick succession without nearing completion on any previous projects.


Whatever sort of “fever” it is, I can’t seem to stick with just one project.
In less than a weeks time.


I’ve cast-on 3 bags. One is finished.


I've cast-on and frogged and cast-on again for a pair of socks.
Then last night I cast-on another sock. Now there are 3, none are finished.


I've cast-on a pair of top down mittens. None are finished.

I’ve got two pairs of the Norwegian Devon Mittens. Neither is finished.




It may seem like I’m complaining but really I’m as happy as MacOban first thing in the morning when you roll out of bed, place your feet on the floor and head downstairs to fill his food dish. If I were resisting this urge to start new things I’d feel stifled and irritated working on larger projects that were of less interest.

SO rest assured that I am blissful in my affliction.

No comments: