Saturday, September 19, 2009

Diorama

I’ve been a goal inspired knitter for a while now. I enjoy posting monthly challenges and attempting to complete my goals by the end of the month. This is the first month is 2 years that I have not had a challenge. There is just so much going on and then there is all the excitement about going to Rhinebeck. It’s the 19th and I’m just now sitting down to come up with a challenge. It seems more appropriate to be thinking about October at this point. But, because there’s always a but, and there’s always an exception, I would like to bust out the Diorama that the SKs are having a knit-a-long for. It’s a vest/tank top that I’ve completed 6” of the back in 3 days. I’d really like to finish it before we leave for Rhinebeck so that I can wear it one day and my Hey Teach the other. I’ll be a proud knitter underneath my coat and hat. Oh that reminds me, I need to pack hats and mittens for the trip since it was so cold last year. So there you have it, I’m going to finish the Diorama by October 16th. Yesterday I went to the park and sat by the water knitting and listening to Atlas. Here is a progress picture of the Diorama so far.

No comments: