Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just a super quick lunchtime post

The Boyfriend made it home safely from Glacier National Park. He had a great time and took amazing pictures that he’ll be posting on Facebook if you want to check them out.

I’m rushing off at 6am tomorrow with Isitt, Mum, and Adan (one of Nessa’s babies) to Maryland. It’s time for the Devon Heaven show, which means that rather than a handful of Devons at a cat show, they’ll be 30-50 of them. We’re not expecting to move mountains with the two kittens we’re showing. Just bringing them for the experience and will be happy if we finish in the top half of the class. Garmin says it’s an 8 hour trip so I’m hoping to split the driving time and get some knitting in. It’s strange how fried brain = no knitting. I have made progress on my monkey socks but it’s definitely slow. I can just forget about a pair a week and hope for a pair a month now!!

Hope all is well in your part of the world.

Oh and my Just an Hour update...
I Knit on
Saturday…while watching the first half of the Tourchwood movie, most excellent, although I did miss Owen.
Sunday…while doing laundry and watching The Closer
Monday…while waiting for The Boyfriend and listening to the Stuff You Should Know Podcast (Josh and Chuck are hilarious).
And
Tuesday…as we looked through the trip photos but I was so tired I could only do about two rows before going to bed super early.

No comments: