Monday, January 18, 2010

Progress

I’m quite proud of today’s progress.

First I darned the hole in the toe of my “My Friends” socks. I’ve never had that happen before and I wonder if it’s because these were a cuff down construction and perhaps I didn’t Kitchener so well.

Then I conquered a major chunk of the Canute socks (while watching Rome with The Boyfriend). I almost have a full sock and the foot of another. The color of today’s photo is much closer to the actual color. Plus I’m supper motivated to finish these.

Maybe there’s something to the notion of taking a day a month to work on UFOs. I think the mountain of snow falling also helped keep me focused on knitting with the fingers flying.

The Boyfriend is currently signing me the song "Re: Your Brains" which is a hillarious email from a zombie to a coworker who's locked himself in an office. It's very romantic!

No comments: