Friday, May 14, 2010

Ugly Socks

Want to see some ugly socks? Some crazy pooling? And this is after I’ve worked to prevent it. The redeeming grace is that the pattern is fun to knit. This is the second pair of socks I’ve attempted with this yarn. I’ve given up on it. It is what it is and I can’t change it. And this is the Transverse Cardigan. I’m about 9” into the body. Almost time to split off for the collar. So far so good. Although I worked on it for 7 hours in the car and by the end of the trip (a work trip), I was sick of looking at it. I’m thinking it might be a few weeks before I pick it up again.


And in other news, The Boyfriend has officially finished year one of the PhD program. To be honest I was a bit worried he would loose interest but thus far he’s enjoyed himself.


Mac & Linus went crazy last night. They were racing all over the house at 4am jumping among the big paper shopping tote bags I had left in the hall way. I know it’s my own fault, but it was a bit excessive on their part. I got the message after the first ten minutes of bag rustling that they wanted me to put them away. They didn’t need to continue for another hour just to prove their point.

Isitt and the babies are doing very well. They are so cute, and that Who is full of energy.

And I’m ready for the bachelorette party of the century tomorrow night. Bags are packed, games are assembled, decorations gathered, outfits coordinated, and directions programmed into Garmin. I don’t think I’ve been this prepared for an outing in my entire life. I hope the VS enjoys every minute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the crazy socks!