Tuesday, February 5, 2008

January's done now onto February...

With the January challenge of Knit a mile of stash yarn in a month being completed a day early, I had a little time to think about the February challenge.
February's challenge is, Challenge yourself. I’ve been thinking hard about what I can set for a reasonable challenge for the remaining 24 days in February that will be both challenging and achievable. I know I want the challenges to be about working through my 38+ miles of stash as opposed to my Works in Progress(WIPs) which don’t need any help getting me inspired to work on them. At the same time I don’t want my Ivy League Vest of the Shell Tank to fall to the way side.

I think a reasonable goal would be to either to do one or all of the following….

*Complete the Baby Girl Alpaca Soft Blanket that has been hibernating for 7 months and is 45% complete

*Complete my second Jacobean Felted Floral Bag that has been hibernating for 4 months and is 5% complete

*or Complete my Ivy League Vest (yes, I know this is a current WIP but if I could wrap it up in the next 25 days, I’d be happy)

Oh and the offical count for January was 1838 yards which is 1.04 miles!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am in awe...a mile? you obviously need to buy more yarn soon (what about next weekend?^^)