Thursday, February 28, 2008

Packing


So short a trip but so much to remember. I like many other pedigree cat enthusiasts am rushing to finish up the last minute packing as I prepare to embark on a whirlwind adventure in the city of the Indy 500. While their checklists involve things like litter pans, grooming wipes, cat food, and cats, mine looks something like, DK weight handspun wool for scarf, Bainbridge scarf pattern, size 2 needles, Wendy Knits generic toe up sock pattern, etc.
My partner in crime, the lovely seven month old, Nessa Rose. I’m not really worried about as I know our little star is well looked after by her mother. But as the two of us (Nessa and I) head into the world alone, I will need a dash of courage and a bit of luck, oh and some of my stash yarn as a security blanket to calm my nerves.

No comments: