Monday, February 16, 2009

Correction!

The Boyfriend and I did not buy a bird. Julie actually bought a bird with my help. I seem to be a pet pusher, first the Pamtastic and Lulu adventure, and now the Bird Excursion with Julie.

Also, I bought the CTH yarn in that wonderful red and yellow color. Yay!!

And lastly, I'm at about 85% on the Ricky Morneaux socks after I dedicated knit night to nothing but the socks. It was virtually painless. I really like the yarn, Knit Picks, fingering weight with 30% silk, very soft and the socks fit nicely so it hugs my feet.

Oh and one more thing, the Melaine socks, are about 45% done. It's such a nice mindless pattern that looks great. The first sock is a little big and the second is a little wide. Things like this happen with too mindless knitting. I forget to pay any attention and just knit straight ahead.

Ok time to make the bed, so I can get it in, and go to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phew, that's a relief. I feared for any birdie's life living under the same roof with the great furry hunter Mac. Linus on the other hand is such a sweet baby he'd probably become bestest of buddies with the newest member of the household.