Monday, March 30, 2009

1789 yards!




Remember back in July I did some “emergency knitting” for my mother? She wanted a baby blanket in a week. I knit my hand into cramps but I got the blanket, two pairs of booties, and a cap done in time. Eight months later the baby is finally large enough for the hat. Her grandfather proudly shared this photo with my parents who were both pleased to see such an adorable baby.

Like every knitter, I absolutely love the feeling of finishing a project, but even more than that, I love to see photos of my items in use. It’s so rewarding to know that the time and energy I put into making someone something is appreciated.


In other news, I crossed the mile finish line today. Current count is 1,789 yards. Thank you socks!

Still no camera but photos will follow soon

No comments: