Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's Fall

Before heading to Mamma Mia for the 6th time my mother sees it, we did a little redecorating. I guess I’m being a bit a fruit about this, but I just love the way my hallway looks with the addition of these two paintings. So much classier. And of course Mamma Mia was even better than the previous times. Such a great feel good movie.



Today marks the beginning of fall. For most people that’s when kids go back to school or the nights start to get a little chilly. Not for us. Fall starts when The Boyfriend starts wearing football jerseys on Sundays and friends and family join him for the afternoon. Fall is when I start to go a little crazy listening to the Fantasy Football talk (at least I understand the game of baseball which makes that somewhat tolerable).
.
.
.

Yesterday I finished off 216 Cascade Lana Grande in the form of a second, smaller oven mitt. The first is too big for me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
After that I moved onto 3 Variegated Acrylic which was promptly turned into a sac to stuff with grocery bags, which we save and reuse for poop scooping.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lastly I started designing this Wavy Baby hat using lots of complicated math to hide the decrease and maintain the size and shape of the waves. I used more of the 195 Lion Brand Microspun, but of course there is still some left from the never ending ball of yarn!

Currently I'm at 0.62 miles. I’ve got to tell you. It felt amazing to zip through two yarns yesterday. To clear out just a little space in the stash. I am still a little buzzed off the excitement. I think I need to do more challenges that involve clearing out single skeins.

No comments: