Monday, September 15, 2008

Mac’s Sunday Morning Shenanigans!

Mac’s Sunday Morning Shenanigans!
.
.
.
.
Both boys were in fact running around crazy. Linus kept jumping into bags and Mac spent some time hanging on the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
While Mac and The Boyfriend was playing around I finished what he is calling a “Teletubbie hat”. I absolutely love this pattern. It's called Meathead and it's so simple. I might just knit a million of them. But seriously how cool would it be to see one of my hats walking down the steet? It's not likely since the charity is a hospital but I can always hope.

Then I moved on to finishing the baby socks and matching hat for the first baby in the next generation. So cute! I hope the family understands that they are handmade and should be treated with love and passed along to future babies when he’s finished with them.

Lastly we were off to friends house (OK I know that's not gramatically correct, but I can't say a friend since they are both friends and then where does the ' go when it's multiple friends house? How is the ownership expressed? I hate spelling!) for some beer making. I don't have any idea what we'll call this one. While they did all the heavy work I of course knit. Yes that is a dish of Texas Caviar in the front. So yummy! Thank you SSK Podcast for that wonderful recipe.

No comments: