Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finishing kick


Five Mile Thursday….I know what you’re thinking, is this an alternate universe where The KnittingSamurai is active? No it’s just Seattle recovery. Ten miles in two days, I’m pretty proud of myself.

Last night I finished the Bulldogust socks. Words can not express how much I love these socks. 100% merino with a some sort of wonderful wash that makes them silky soft.
The pattern is just subtle enough.
I finished the thumbs and sewed up the Devon Rex Norwegian Mittens today. 100% alpaca and super soft. Knit on size 2s so it’s a very dense fabric which means they’re very warm. I can’t wait to go to a football game and drink hot chocolate with my mittens on.

Oh and I cut the final armhole steek and started the ribbing. No pictures yet…is the suspense building?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Devon Rex Mittens!
me