Thursday, October 2, 2008

Socks Are Finished!

For socks that I intensely disliked knitting, it was so funny how excited I was to finish them. I danced around my parents house holding up the legs of my pants singing. I was more excited them when I finished the Ivy League Vest. Ok maybe I exaggerate but I’m very very pleased that it’s finished.

I’ve already cast on the next sock, they may be for someone else with the same size feet. But then again it’s a tricky pattern and I may not want to hand them over. They are the Hidden Passion Socks. Since I’ve felt like I need more knitted socks (6 pairs just isn’t enough) October will be Socktober. Actually it’ll be Sock-Toe-Bar which is a lot like Febtober as heard on Celebrity Jeopardy. Rather than my usual 4-5 weeks for a pair of socks, I’m going to attempt to do two pairs in a month.

And for your viewing pleasure, here are Sophie and Sky.
Sky attacked Sophie, Sophie retaliated and grabbed him.
.
.
.

And then they sat nicely. Sky has that cute white nose.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophie is cute, but I still want Linus!

Anonymous said...

The socks are cute, but the kittens even CUTER!

Congratulations on the finish.