Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4am

When you go on vacation it’s exciting. For me, part of the excitement is getting up for an early morning flight. Although we were not flying, I still wanted some of that excitement and Mum & LT humored me. I set the alarm for 4am and surprisingly they both got up and got ready to go. By 5am we were in the car and on our way. I am crazy but they are just as crazy for going along!

Mum and I switched off driving as we sang a majority of the way. Mamma Mai! That’s the Name of the Game! Waterloo! We are all doomed. They saw and loved the movie just as much as I did.


Upon arrival we had a quick bite and then spent the afternoon talking by the pool. Mum laughed that the younger generation was knitting (silly stereotypes confusing people). Now if only I could get LT beyond a garter stitch scarf. Oh well she’s happy so who am I to change what she knits. I spent most of the afternoon working on my waving lace socks. I had set them down for too long to easily find my place. But I’m back at it and almost at the heel on the first one.

Tomorrow promises to be more relaxing and knitting. Can’t wait!

No comments: